Send a parcel to Norway from only £9.99
Send a Parcel to Haugesund, Norway
Haugesund is a stunning town located in the south of Norway, offering a great starting point for exploring the Lysefjord and the surrounding mountains, offering some of the world's finest scenery.
Delivery costs the country are higher than other European destinations due to the inaccessibility via road. All deliveries when sending a parcel to Norway are made by either air or sea. However, we still aim to offer cheap parcel delivery to Norway and in quick times.
Worldwide Parcel Services can offer a 3 - 5 day delivery time just as standard, which makes booking a parcel to Norway much more attractive option than first thought. Delivery costs the country are higher than other European destinations due to the inaccessibility via road. All deliveries when sending a parcel to Norway are made by either air or sea.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Haugesund
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Haugesund:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Norway.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Norwegian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Norway when sending through !