Send a parcel to Jyvaskyla from only £19.99
Send a Parcel to Jyvaskyla, Finland
Jyväskylä is located in the western part of the Finnish Lakeland in Finland. It is the largest city in the region of Central Finland. It can sometimes be referred to as the “Athens of Finland” as the city has a huge role as an educational center. It was the first place in the world to provide education in Finnish.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Jyvaskyla
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Jyvaskyla:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Finland.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Finnish shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Finland when sending through !