Send a parcel to Rovaniemi from only £18.99
Send a Parcel to Rovaniemi, Finland
Rovaniemi is the the administrative capital and commercial centre of Finland’s most northern province Lapland. It is situated just 10 kilometres away from the south of the Arctic Circle.
One of the most important industries for the city is tourism as it attracts thousands of visitors every year. It is reported that it hosted over 481,000 visitors in 2013. Another important aspect to the city is the large quantity of government workers and departments. Interestingly Rovaniemi is known to be the home of Santa Claus!
Essentials when sending a parcel to Rovaniemi
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Rovaniemi:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Finland.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Finnish shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Finland when sending through !