Back to news... 09 November 2011 Christmas Is Coming - How are you sending your parcels?
A delivery at any time of the year is an important one, whether it be a simple letter to a friend or an expensive package which can't be replaced, but the Christmas seasonal period increases the level of importance significantly for many people. With sending gifts to loved ones being a priority over the holiday period, it's important you get it right and choose a parcel courier you can trust.
Like any delivery, it needs to be delivered on time, and arrive in as best a condition as is possible. However add Christmas to the mix, and those standards need to be upped somewhat - parcels delivered at this time of year often have a lot of hard work and effort going into them, with friends and family trying their best to do their part - so the last thing you want is for a parcel to go missing, or perhaps worse, for it to be damaged in transit.
Many couriers at this time of year end up over-booked, especially when weather conditions can quickly become difficult if the winter is particularly harsh.
So why should you pick WPS over any other courier, at this time of year especially?
- We provide support via telephone and email Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm.
- You can also Tweet us for assistance too!
- So, if you've any questions that need answering prior to booking, or any worries during delivery, just let us know.
- We've done it all before - we know what it takes year on year to get your parcels delivered with a hectic schedule over the Christmas period.
- We have tons of great testimonials from our previous customers - go look!
Included In Our Service
- Parcel Tracking is included as standard, so you can always see where your parcel is at any given moment.
- £50 Insurance is included with all of our deliveries, with that amount able to be increased if you so wish.
We Do Imports, Too!
- Unlike a lot of couriers, we are able to import deliveries from overseas to the UK too, so if you've a parcel which needs delivery to the UK from abroad, we can do it!
Being the busiest time of the year for us, we're ready and prepared to get your Christmas presents delivered on time, safe and sound - so get your parcel quoted today, and we hope to be delivering a parcel for you very soon!