AMAZON CUSTOMERS - PLEASE NOTE WE'RE NOT CONNECTED WITH AMAZON'S DELIVERIES - PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US REGARDING THIS
Track your parcels simply and easily at Worldwide Parcel Services - just click here and enter your invoice reference into the field which is displayed, and click 'Track Parcel' - your parcel's location and history will be detailed on the following page.
- It is not possible to track a shipment until it has been collected from you.
- A parcel can take up to 24 hours after its been collected for any tracking history to appear.
- Most parcels go through our Worldwide Parcel Services sorting hub in Belvedere, London, before being shipped abroad.
- Deliveries are typically between 8am and 6pm depending on the courier - However we are unable to provide an exact or estimated time of delivery during the day.
- Please enter your Invoice Number (starting with WPS_W...) below to start tracking your parcel: