Send a parcel to Turin from only £18.95
Send a Parcel to Turin, Italy
Sending a parcel to Italy - Turin:
- Estimated delivery time: 1 - 5 days
- Urgent Parcels: 1 - 3 days
- Cheapest option: 3 - 5 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS, DHL, Interlink and UPS
Sending a parcel to Italy and the city of Turin couldn't be easier with Worldwide Parcel Services. Home to the Italian giants, Juventus, Turin is the business and cultural centre of northern Italy with around 1.7 million inhabitants.
Five services from three different couriers are available when sending your parcel to Turin. WPS and UPS Euro, along with Interlink will take between 3 - 5 days, with the DHL service taking 2 - 3 days. UPS Express Saver, the most costly service, will get your parcel delivered between 1 - 3 days when sending your parcel to Italy.
Order your parcel to Turin before noon and get same day collection. Tracking is also available online from Worldwide Parcel Services!
Essentials when sending a parcel to Turin
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Turin:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Italy.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Italian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Italy when sending through !