Send a parcel to Nuremburg from only £9.95
Send a Parcel to Nuremburg, Germany
Nuremburg is part of the state of Bavaria in the south of Germany and has a population of over half a million people but is still only the 14th largest city in Germany.
Nuremburg is a heavily visited area with a wide range of culture including museums, performing arts and cuisine.
Currently, the transit time on your parcel to Germany varies between 2 - 4 days depending on your chosen service at Worldwide Parcel Services.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Nuremburg
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Nuremburg:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Germany.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to German shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Germany when sending through !
Prices for parcels to Nuremburg
Very quick and easy and good…Very quick and easy and good communication through tracking.
Family run and customer service…Family run and customer service excellent. Great service and great prices. I love the fact that with most of the companies the package can be traced easily.... DPD being the exception
A friendly helpful seviceA friendly helpful service having never sent a parcel abroad before the site was easy to follow and staff on the phone were really helpful I had to send a large parcel to Germany they arranged for it to be picked up and delivered to the house of the man purchasing the item without any fuss excellent service would recommend to everyone
Fantastic servicePicked up on time and arrived in Germany 2 days later. Amazing service. Will definitely be using again. Very reasonable price. Would highly recommend.
Very ImpressedEasy online booking - smooth pickup Tuesday - delivered Bavaria, Germany on Friday. Very impressed. Thanks