Send a parcel to Linz from only £9.95
Send a Parcel to Linz, Austria
Linz is currently the third largest city in Austria and is the capital of the state Upper Austria. Located just 30 miles away from the Czech border, the city has a population of 193,814. In 2009 Linz was awarded with the European Capital of Culture status. The city is also one of the main economic centers of Austria.
Linz is a member of UNESCO and is famous as a city for its creative media arts. It is also credited of the creation of the Linzer torte which many claim is the oldest cake in the world with its first recipe dating from 1653.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Linz
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Linz:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Austria.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Austrian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Austria when sending through !