Send a parcel to Japan from only £16.14
Send a Parcel to Sapporo, Japan
Sending a parcel to Japan - Sapporo:
- Estimated delivery time: 2 - 5 days
- Urgent parcels: 2 - 4 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 5 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Courier: WPS, UPS and DHL
We send parcels to Japan and far north to the city of Sapporo every month. Sapporo is the 4th largest city in the country and held the first ever Winter Olympics in Asia in 1972. The city embraces snow yearly and plays host its own annual snow festival which draws around 2 million tourists.
There are three services when it comes to sending a parcel to Japan and Sapporo. WPS can get your parcel to Japan in 2 - 5 days, with DHL doing it in 2- 4 days. UPS is the most expensive and will deliver in 2 - 4 days, too.
Customers can receive same day collection on their parcel to Japan if they order by noon, with tracking available on your parcel delivery to Sapporo!
Essentials when sending a parcel to Sapporo
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Sapporo:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Japan.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Japanese shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Japan when sending through !