Send a parcel to Osaka from only £31.99
Send a Parcel to Osaka, Japan
Sending a parcel to Japan - Osaka
- Estimated delivery time: 2 - 5 days
- Urgent parcel: 2 - 4 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 5 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS Air, UPS, DHL
Sending a parcel to Japan and its city in Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, is easier than ever with Worldwide Parcel Services. Osaka is found on the island of Honshu, which is the largest island of Japan. The city is very large with a population of over 2,600,000.
Customers can choose from three ways to have their parcel delivery to Osaka. Three couriers are available including WPS Air which is the cheapest of the options. The slightly higher priced options are from world leading couriers, DHL and UPS, who will also delivery your parcel fast and safely via air.
Tracking is available online at Worldwide Parcel Services and customers will be able to receive same day collection if they order their parcel to Japan the same day before noon!
Essentials when sending a parcel to Osaka
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Osaka:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Japan.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Japanese shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Japan when sending through !