Send a parcel to Nagasaki from only £27.99
Send a Parcel to Nagasaki, Japan
Sending a parcel to Japan - Nagasaki
- Estimated delivery time: 2 - 5 days
- Urgent parcel: 2 - 4 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 5 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS Air, DHL and UPS
Sending a parcel to Japan, and Nagasaki in particular, couldn't be easier thanks to Worldwide Parcel Services. Nagasaki is a has a population near to half a million people and has rebuilt itself into becoming a major city of Japan once again after the atomic bombing took place back in the 2nd World War in 1945.
Customers can choose from three ways to have their parcel delivery to Nagasaki. Three couriers are available including WPS Air which is the cheapest of the options. The slightly higher priced options are from world leading couriers, DHL and UPS, who will also delivery your parcel fast and safely via air.
Tracking is available online at Worldwide Parcel Services and customers will be able to receive same day collection if they order their parcel to Japan the same day before noon!
Essentials when sending a parcel to Nagasaki
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Nagasaki:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Japan.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Japanese shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Japan when sending through !