Send a parcel to Surat from only £30.99
Send a Parcel to Surat, India
Previously known as Suryapur. Surat is a city in the Indian state of Gujarat. It is the administrative capital of the Surat district. Located on the Tapti River, Surat is a vibrant commercial centre for textiles and diamonds. The city is rated as the 8th largest city in India with a huge GDP growth rate of 11.5% between 2001 and 2008. In 2013 Surat was awarded the “best city” by the Annual Survey of India’s City System. Due to its high trade of diamonds, Surat is one of most popular shipping destinations for India.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Surat
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Surat:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to India.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Indian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in India when sending through !