Send a parcel to India from only £15.51
Send a Parcel to New Delhi, India
Sending a parcel to India - New Delhi
- Estimated delivery time: 2 - 6 days
- Urgent Parcel: 2 - 4 days
- Mid-range delivery: 3 - 6 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 6 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS, DHL and UPS
Sending a parcel to India and New Delhi is made very easy by Worldwide Parcel Services. New Delhi constitutes to around 1% of the population of Delhi metropolis, with a population over 22 million, it is the world's second most populous city and India's largest.
Sending a parcel to New Delhi is made easy with three couriers to choose from. Available is the WPS service which comes cheapest, DHL being mid-range and UPS being the more expensive of the three choices when sending a parcel to India.
Customers who proceed to order before noon will receive same day collection from Worldwide Parcel Services, with tracking available to all those who wish to track their parcel to India.
Essentials when sending a parcel to New Delhi
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to New Delhi:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to India.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Indian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in India when sending through !