Send a parcel to Schwerin from only £7.95
Send a Parcel to Schwerin, Germany
Schwerin is located in the north east of Germany and was first mentioned back in 1018 making it one of the oldest cities in Germany.
It is known for its romantic Schwerin Palace and has a large old town which is still intact after minor damage in World War II.
Currently, it takes around 2 - 3 days to ship to Germany, one of our most popular countries. Three services are currently available to Germany, starting from £9.45.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Schwerin
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Schwerin:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Germany.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to German shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Germany when sending through !
Prices for parcels to Schwerin
Super serviceSuper service, very satisfied!
Very quick delivery to the USAVery quick delivery to the USA, with competitive pricing and good tracking. Always use this service to send items to the U.S
Excellent service exporting to NorwayWe have shipped many times to Norway and tried several shipping agents and directly with carriers with varying success and a couple of disasters. The process with Worldwide was easy and good value. The service by DHL was seamless. We will use this for our our future export shipments to Norway.
I have used them for many years and…I have used them for many years and always find them helpful and usually the best DHL: price. Friendly, helpful and good prices what more could I want.
very efficient servicevery efficient service, but, and this is not your fault but must be mentioned to other customers sending to EU countries (we sent to Germany) there was an extra 70 euros charge because of leaving the EU. Possibly because it was a gift.