Send a parcel to Bremen from only £7.95
Send a Parcel to Bremen, Germany
Sending a parcel to Germany - Bremen
- Estimated delivery time: 1 - 4 days
- Urgent Parcels: 1 - 3 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 4 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS Air, UPS and DHL
Finding postage to Germany and sending a parcel to one of its biggest cities, Bremen, is easier than ever with Worldwide Parcel Services. Bremen is on of the countries commercial and industrial leaders, with a major port on the River Weser. With a population of over 500,000 people it's a growing economy.
Customers are able to choose from three ways to have there parcel delivered to Bremen. Three couriers are available to make the delivery to Germany. These include the WPS Air service which is the cheapest of the bunch. Customers who wish to spend a bit more to get their parcel delivered quicker can choose from two of the worlds finest couriers in UPS and DHL, who both deliver via fast air service.
Tracking is available on parcel delivery to Bremen. As well as this, customers who choose Worldwide Parcel Services for their parcel to Germany can receive same day collection if they make their orders by noon!
Essentials when sending a parcel to Bremen
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Bremen:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Germany.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to German shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Germany when sending through !
Prices for parcels to Bremen
Delivery within the specified dateDelivery within the specified date. Good tracking data online Will use this service in future. Thanks Sri
I don’t usually write reviews but credit where it’s due!My parcel was picked up from my home address on Monday , the down side was I’d only chosen the option for the driver to bring the label as I hadn’t any access to a printer. Unfortunately when the driver arrived he said this hadn’t been noted, He then manually put the french address in his computer & attached a very very slim sticker to my parcel, I was a bit dubious wether the parcel would even reach the address in France 🤔😩 I left for France on the Wednesday my friend arranged to pick me up & to my delight there in the back off her car was my parcel! Great service! 😁
Dependable like no other company!Dependable like no other company!
Easy to use and amazing serviceEasy to use and amazing service. Thanks
Simply the best.The best service I have found for my parcels to Germany. Totally professional and fast.