Send a parcel to Cairo from only £37.99
Send a Parcel to Cairo, Egypt
Cairo is the capital city of Egypt, going down as the second largest city in the Middle-East and the second largest city in the whole of Africa.
The city itself has a large amount of history, and its often heavily visited by tourists from all over the world. Population wise, 10,200,000 inhabitants were recorded in 2011, making it not only a very busy area for tourism, but including a wide range of different cultures.
As a world wide courier service, we send a vast amount of parcel to Africa and the Middle-East on a weekly basis, and Cairo, Egypt is one of our most popular destinations for parcel delivery in these regions.
Currently available are four services to Cairo, from the world's leading courier services. These include UPS (drop-off included) and DHL. We currently estimate that the average parcel delivery transit time to Cairo should be between 3 - 8 days, depending on your chosen service at Worldwide Parcel Services.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Cairo
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Cairo:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Egypt.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Egyptian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Egypt when sending through !