Send a parcel to Dongguan from only £26.99
Send a Parcel to Dongguan, China
Dongguan is a prefecture city located in the mid south area of the Guangdong Province. It is a unique city positioned just 47 miles from Hong Kong and 48 miles from Macau. This makes it a very important communication and transportation hub between the two cities. Built in the year 331, Dongguan has played an important role in the development of China. It is now a vital internationally renowned industrial city.
As a major industrial city the economy of the city has remained strong in manufacturing electronic goods. With companies such as Samsung, Nokia and Coca-Cola it is a strong economic hub of China. Dongguan is also home to one of the world's biggest shopping malls with its New South China Mall.
Sending a parcel to China is simple with Worldwide Parcel Services. With deliveries being made in just 2-5 days from £28.82. More essential packages can also be delivered in 2-3 days with one of our more premium express courier services. Customers should note that the time taken for a delivery will vary depending on the type of parcel delivery service.
WPS are able to offer a variety of different services for delivering parcels to China. We work with major courier firms that include Easydrop, WPS and DHL. Currently we are able to send parcels that weigh up to 500kg, regardless of the shape and size of the package.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Dongguan
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Dongguan:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to China.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Chinese shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in China when sending through !