Send a parcel to Ghent from only £7.95
Send a Parcel to Ghent, Belgium
Ghent is the fourth biggest city in Belgium and is the largest city in the East Flander region. It is located between Brussels and Bruges. The city is host to the ten day long “Ghent Festival” which is held on an annual basis.
Ghent is economically supported through its ports and it is the 3rd largest port in Belgium. There are also many large car manufactures which reside in the city due to its ability to import and export services. One of the main export services that Ghent is renowned for is its flower trade that it ships worldwide.
Currently parcels sent to Ghent, are delivered between 2-4 days with our courier services. We can deliver more urgent packages in just 2-3 days through our express services. However the delivery time will vary depending on the which Worldwide Parcels Service that you choose for your delivery.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Ghent
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Ghent:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Belgium.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Belgian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Belgium when sending through !