Send a parcel to New Zealand from only £30.40
Send a Parcel to Wellington, New Zealand
Sending a parcel to New Zealand - Wellington:
- Estimated delivery time: 2 - 5 days
- Urgent parcel: 2 - 4 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 5 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS, UPS and DHL
Sending a parcel to New Zealand and the North Island's glorious city of Wellington? It couldn't be any easier thanks to Worldwide Parcel Services. Wellington is planted at the bottom of the North Island and is the countries capital city with a population of around 400,00 residents in the urban area.
A lot of family and friends of the UK live in Wellington, so we send a lot of parcels to the city regularly. With this in mind, three courier services are available to delivery your parcel to New Zealand. WPS is the cheapest taking 2 - 5 days, with the more expensive DHL and UPS services taking 2 - 4 days to deliver your parcel to Wellington.
Customers can receive same day collection from Worldwide Parcel Services as long as they order before noon. Tracking your parcel to New Zealand is made easy with an online tracker from Worldwide Parcel Services.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Wellington
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Wellington:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to New Zealand.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to New Zealand shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in New Zealand when sending through !