Send a parcel to Christchurch from only £28.81
Send a Parcel to Christchurch, New Zealand
Sending a parcel to New Zealand - Chrischurch
- Estimated delivery time: 2 - 5 days
- Urgent Parcel: 2 - 4 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 5 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS, UPS and DHL
Send a parcel to New Zealand and the capital of the South Island, Christchurch, couldn't be easier. Christchurch is the largest city on the South Island and the countries third most populous place. The city is twinned with the UK town of Christchurch in Dorset and is a popular migration area for British people.
With this in mind, customers can choose from three different courier services when sending a parcel to Christchurch. WPS is the cheapest of the three taking between 2 - 5 days to arrive, with DHL and UPS, which cost a bit more, taking between 2 - 4 days to complete your parcel to New Zealand.
Customers can receive same day collection from Worldwide Parcel Services if they make their order before noon. Tracking your parcel to New Zealand is also made easy online!
If you want to send a parcel to Australia across the Tasman sea, we've got all kinds of options available to you, at affordable rates.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Christchurch
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Christchurch:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to New Zealand.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to New Zealand shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in New Zealand when sending through !