Send a parcel to Port Augusta from only £28.58
Send a Parcel to Port Augusta, Australia
Port Augusta is a seaport and railway junction city located on the South Australian coast with around 14,000 people inhabiting.
It's Pichi Richi Railway is a major tourism drawer and we see parcels sent to this city on a regular basis every year.
Currently, depending on your chosen services to Australia, Worldwide Parcel Services can deliver your parcel in 2 - 5 days. Both collection and drop-off services are now available to this destination, like most international destinations.
If you want to send a parcel to Australia, be sure to view our full range of delivery and courier services.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Port Augusta
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Port Augusta:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Australia.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Australian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Australia when sending through !