Send a parcel to Australia from only £30.75
Send a Parcel to Alice Springs, Australia
Isolated in the vast Northern Territory of Australia, Alice Springs is the third largest town in that state, requiring its own airport. Alice Springs is also known as "the Alice" or simply "Alice" by locals and nationals.
It is a popular tourist destination for many and also has a large Aboriginal population, with the Aboriginal Australians making up approximately 18.8% of the population of Alice Springs.
Currently, depending on your chosen services to Australia, Worldwide Parcel Services can deliver your parcel in 2 - 5 days. Both collection and drop-off services are now available to this destination, like most international destinations.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Alice Springs
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Alice Springs:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Australia.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Australian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Australia when sending through !